• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Newbie from Spain

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viriyo

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hola, estaba buscando información sobre mi voluntario de Parker Hale cuando encontré su foro. Leí un poco y encontré muy buena información, así que aquí estoy.

Hi, don't see many Spanish folk here.
Always wanted to see the interior of Spain and North Spain..

Someone will be along soon that speaks Spanish.

Welcome from the American Sunbelt! He wants Parker Hale info.
I speak Spanish OK. Grew up some years in Saltillo,Coah Mexico
Muchas gracias William Lincoln.

Thank you very much William Lincoln.
The truth is that any information will be welcome.
I got two Parker Hale Volunteers from 1984 and 1990, and a Euroarms almost by chance, and the truth is that I know little about them.
Thank you also for your Spanish. Because my english is not very good

Bienvenido al foro. Yo tambien hablo espanol. Si Ud. necesita ayuda no dude en ponerse en comunicacion conmigo.
Un saludo cordial,
Eric

Muchas gracias William Lincoln.

Thank you very much William Lincoln.
The truth is that any information will be welcome.
I got two Parker Hale Volunteers from 1984 and 1990, and a Euroarms almost by chance, and the truth is that I know little about them.
Thank you also for your Spanish. Because my english is not very good

Well the above post works fine, so if you had to put your comment through Google, it looks like Google translator is working fine for you. ;)

Welcome

LD

Bienvenido

I lived in Madrid for a year -can speak and (generally) read Spanish but my writing and grammar are horrible. I would say your English skills are pretty good.

Bienvenido al foro de Carolina del Norte. No di experiencia con Parker Hale, pero estoy seguro de que otros miembros participarán.

Es posible que tenga más respuestas si publica sus publicaciones en inglés, el idioma principal idioma de este foro.

Back