• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Newbie from New England

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clb_410

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello
I am just starting out. Picked up an old(not sure how old but will ask that later) CVA Kentucky .45 longrifle. I so have so many questions. Also just looking for tips,advice and suggestions. Looking forward to discussions about shooting, maintance etc. Thank you

Welcome, from North Carolina! Most CVAs (as I recall) usually have the two-digit year as part of the serial number (or near it) - either at the front of the number, or at the end of it.

Thank you
Welcome, from North Carolina! Most CVAs (as I recall) usually have the two-digit year as part of the serial number (or near it) - either at the front of the number, or at the end of it.
Hello!
Either set of digits would make sense. First 2(spaced from the other numbers) are 87. The last two are 18.
Thank you.

Welcome from Georgia CVA made a pretty good gun back in the day that's a good start have you developed any loads yet

Hello
I am just starting out. Picked up an old(not sure how old but will ask that later) CVA Kentucky .45 longrifle. I so have so many questions. Also just looking for tips,advice and suggestions. Looking forward to discussions about shooting, maintance etc. Thank you
welcome from ok;ahoma

Back