• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Newbie from Iowa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Hawkeye

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all! Been reading your forum for a few weeks & think it's a fine place with polite & helpful members, so thought I had better join in the fun & offer my two cents. I'm a retired business owner & now enjoy doing gunsmith work for a small local shop near where I live. I shoot both muzzle loading shotgun, traditional percussion rifle, & cap & ball revolver. Yea, I got all three diseases. Thanks for havin' me!

Hawkeye, Thank you for your kind assessment of our Forum; your own manners speak of your quality and gentility, assets so sadly lacking in much of our country today. Welcome sir, You will be an asset. Geo.
Your welcome! I attended the Univ. @ Fayetteville more years ago than I'm willing to admit & still have many good friends & memories of that beautiful state. In fact, just got back from trout fishing on the White near Flippin.

Hello all! Been reading your forum for a few weeks & think it's a fine place with polite & helpful members, so thought I had better join in the fun & offer my two cents. I'm a retired business owner & now enjoy doing gunsmith work for a small local shop near where I live. I shoot both muzzle loading shotgun, traditional percussion rifle, & cap & ball revolver. Yea, I got all three diseases. Thanks for havin' me!
Welcome to the forum, Old Hawkeye! Good bunch of people here except me, I am old crank, so watch it! Seriously, if you only have three diseases, you are still too healthy. How about throwin in a flinter or two?
Flintlocklar

Welcome to the forum, Old Hawkeye! Good bunch of people here except me, I am old crank, so watch it! Seriously, if you only have three diseases, you are still too healthy. How about throwin in a flinter or two?
Flintlocklar
Hey Larry, I'm just across the river from you near Glenwood!

Back