• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Newbie from Fort Worth

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I have bought BP from them as well! I have thought about shooting there but never have ! I will have to try it I guess .. no sound excuses not too!

The only shot contest I know of is the Texas Muzzleloading shoot in Brady, Texas come April I think, also usually in June and in October! :hmm:

Davy

We need to all get together and really make some smoke! I have been thinking about going back out to the LBJ National Grasslands near Decatur. I grew up going out there before they closed it to all shooting but shotgun, archery and Muzzleloaders.
I belong to the Haltom City Rifle and Pistol Club. We are a private club and located at Hwy.121 and Minnis in Haltom City. It's really nice to have a place in town to shoot.
As far as powder sales go, like I said earlier I ordered some from Powder Inc. Their prices are very good. They have a minimum order size of 5 pounds, and you can mix it up with any granulation oyu want. Their prices already include shipping and haz-mat fees. A 5 pound order comes to $18.80 per pound. If you order 10 pounds it's $14.90 per pound and for a 25 or 50 pound order it's $11.85 per pound. If several people got together a lot of money could be saved with a big order. The powder comes to your front door too.

Jim

Hey Pepperbelly,
I checked out the HC range and will pursue that in the future. I really would like to get a bunch together and kill some paper targets. BTW, how do you post offline.
Steve

Davy said:
Howdy

Wedgwood area ... I generally shoot at Alpine too! When I have the time! :hmm:

Davy

Davy, I lived there for nine years whilst stationed at Carswell. We need to get together.
Steve

Sham66 said:
Howdy!

Basspro in Grapevine has GOEX. It is $20/pound and it takes them 20 minutes to find it.

I enjoy driving from Dallas to shoot at[url] http://www.quailcreekrange.com/[/url] up by the speedway. Then a trip to Cabela's.

DAVY: What upcoming organized BP shoots are you aware of?

James

James thanks for the web site. Us locals should work out a date when we can get together and go up there. Make some smoke, snack at Cabala's - it don't get much better. :wink:
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks James for the lead on the Goex. When I go up to Cabela's next weekend I will make a point to stop at Bass Pro.

Marc

slt1691 you can't post offline. You have to be online to access the forum, or the internet itself. You don't have to be online for others to read a post you made here. Is that what you were asking?

Jim

Latest posts

Back