• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New York State Law on Amount of BP Storage

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have known......one of my pet peeves is the rule posted on returnable container machines that the law is $10 is the max return at one time. Thanks for posting the rules.

My how times change! I remember pulling into a rest area on the Taconic Pike at 2 AM to get an hours rest with 50 pounds of blasting powder in the trunk of my 65 Dart. It was bound for Eastover Resort in Mass. for the 4th. of July skirmish/Civil War Arms demonstration. I guess that would be unacceptable today.

Who cares, I know guys with over 100lbs of powder. Just don’t do anything stupid with it and keep it away from teenage boys.

Back