• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new wheellock-1620

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Razpla,
That video made my day. I can tell by the click that you have a very positive lockup. Fantastic work.
volatpluvia

Thank you! It is a pity that so few people have tried his hand in the reconstruction of the mechanisms wheellock

I liked the video and the 'crispness' of how your locks work. I would hope you will take some pictures of your actual work in making a new gun! I imagine in Europe, one has many museum examples to see and get inspiration from. As many museums as I've been to here in the U.S., I've never seen a wheellock. Any of you guys know of 'wheelies' in the U.S.?

in European museums is a lot of examples of mechanisms wheellock, any person interested in construction of the mechanism can lock the site offers a museum, but only a few people fully understand and correctly apply the principles in the reconstruction of the wheellock system. I am happy to show their work to establish a certain standard of aesthetics, I want to advertise the tradition of arms from the Renaissance and early Baroque. I think that this is a perfect excuse to make friends with the history of nations, crafts and the common man.

w europejskich muzeach jest dużo przykładów mechanizmów wheellock, każda osoba zainteresowana konstrukcją mechanizmu może lock obejrzeć w witrynie muzealnej ale tylko kilka osób w pełni rozumie i stosuje w rekonstrukcji poprawnie zasady w wheellock systemie. Ja chętnie pokazuje swoje pracę aby ustalić pewien standard estetyczny, chcę zareklamować tradycję strzelecką z okresu renesansu i wczesnego baroku. Uważam że jest to doskonały pretekst aby zaprzyjaźnić się z historią narodów, rzemiosła i zwykłego człowieka.

Back