• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New TVM Pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolffeone

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I started shooting BP back in the late 60's (Always had a facination with the French & Indian War)Bought all my firearms, supplies, accruments, etc. from Dixie, Navy Arms, Log Cabin, and Golden Age Arms. Then along came marriage, 2 daughters, college, grad scool and BP fell to the wayside, mainly cause I live in NYC and couldnt just go into my backyard to shoot. A few years ago, I got the bug again, much easier nowadays with the internet. Last July made my first visit to Dixon's Gun Fair and was totally overwhelmed by the friendly and very knowlegable people and merchandise that was available. I ordered Matt's new pistol, a flintlock from TVM with info from him. Matt is a true gentleman and his wife, Toni was a joy to talk to. Six months later, I drove back to Dixon's to pick it up. The pistol, in one of my daughters words, "is beautiful" The wood is the nicest curly maple that I've seen, Gregg, Dixon's owner said the same. The barrel and lock were browned, the inletting is superb and the pistol looks too good to shoot, but that will change in the next few months. I also picked up a Uberti 1860 Army revolver. Hope to have photo's soon...

Back