• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Toy- Euroarms 36 New Navy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Picked this gun up on an online auction. It looks to be unfired and the general quality looks OK. Most all of what looks like blemishes in the photos is actually the preservative grease from, I assume, the factory. I have a few 44's but this is my first 36. Anyone shooting one of these? Guessing the .375 cast ball is the way to go.

IMG_2341_zpsgpolkjsq.jpg

IMG_2333_zps1xybjpdd.jpg

IMG_2336_zps5efntw2w.jpg

IMG_2343_zpsqrtt5f2k.jpg

Nice! The Euroarms Navy is built on a smaller frame, actually the correct size, than the .44 and all the other .36's are on the .44 frame. Ought to be a sweet shooter, wish I had one. .375 should work and 18 grains of 3f is near the most accurate load.

I have the Pietta version. Nice thing about these guns is that they have greater powder capacity. Makes shooting conicals at decent velocities possible. You can hot rod ball loads too and still get decent accuracy. I've loaded as much as 27 grains without losing accuracy in my revolver. Enjoy your new revolver it looks like a sweet shooter.

Don

hawkeye2 said:
.375 should work and 18 grains of 3f is near the most accurate load.

This is the load I use in my .36 plus a filler of farina to bring the ball up flush to the chamber mouth.

I load fill the cylinder level full of 3f,press in the ball, grease over the ball. Don't know the exact amt. of powder. Can easily break clays at 25 yrds.

Latest posts

Back