• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New to this site

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snydly

54 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello from NE Wyoming. Been doing the black powder thing since 1969. Started with a .44 Navy pistol that I got for the outrageous price of $24. Boy was I hooked. Shot for many years, helped start a Black powder club in central Wy. Then the kids started coming and only hunted a little bit with BP. Recently a very good friend of mine got into the whole shebang and well...here I am again, Hooked big time again. Think this time it will be for good. Will try to be an asset to this forum. :)

Greetings Ace, and welcome from Wisconsin. Been through your area a few times on the way to and from western rendezvous.

Back