• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New to this forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leadshot

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone! I'm a new member and I hope this will be a very rewarding adventure for both. I don't know much about muzzle loading, but I do have a black powder rifle and pistol and I'm anxious to learn more. :patriot:

Glad to have you here. :hatsoff:

What part of California do you call home?

Good place to learn about "Front Stuffers"! Ask away on any questions you might have and you will get your answer.

Glad to have you aboard! :thumbsup:
Rick

I was in the same boat you are in when I recently joined. In the few short weeks I've been a member, I've gained a wealth of knowledge and expert advised from the friendly folks on this forum and it has helped me in numerous ways.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the forum at least as much as I do.

Welcome to our forum my friend! We're truly honored to have you. This forum is the very best when it comes to Traditional Muzzleloader's and BP shooting. All the other aspects that go along with it are covered as well!

The majority of our members have decades of knowledge and experience. They would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. We would also love to hear what you might want to share with us as well!

Welcome Aboard!

Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back