• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to the Forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the Asylum, I told ya you would enjoy this site Bill :thumbsup: And I really like the name, Now we gotta get you an avatar that fits.

Sumbuddy, please put "Lehigh" back in his room 'fore he scares all tha purty girls away!! :crackup:

Thank you! :thumbsup:
YMHS
rollingb

Everclear,.... it ain't jest fer breakfast anymore. :eek:

Sumbuddy, please put "Lehigh" back in his room 'fore he scares all tha purty girls away!! :crackup:

OK, OK I'm going (bring out the gimp!) :crackup:

:blah:

OMG, Jim, how funny! and don't worry about scaring this girl away! I've got more spine than that! :haha: :RO: :redthumb:

I've got more spine than that! :haha: :RO: :redthumb:

RHW,

Judging from your intro, I'm sure you have! :peace:

:thumbsup:

Lehigh County; where propa gonnes is made!

PS I know this is gonna sound dumb, but F&I is my fav, mainly due to LOTM; my other alias is Hawkeye. I wish!

RHW,
i dont know if its your personality or your
screen name but looks like you are popular here.
i hope you stay around.
snake-eyes :peace: :) :) :thumbsup:

Welcome to the fun! I just recently found this wonderful camp and find it hard to leave.

Glad you found this here campfire! WELCOME Gotta love the name (my wife and grandson are redhead beauties)

Redhairedwench:

Good to see a lady on board! Great avatar! :RO:

I remember hearing about how some women took up arms in a battle during that time. Does your persona go with that situation?

I have been known on occasion to take up arms during a skirmish to depfend my menfolk and campsite! Have also been dragged through the woods as a prisoner as well! It's a great hobby, isn't it? ::

Glad you found this here campfire! WELCOME Gotta love the name (my wife and grandson are redhead beauties)
I am so glad to be included in that list of beautiful people! Redheads are as unique as a hand built gun, and twice as beautiful! Not one of us are the same. ::

Hi again Red.

Thanks again for the info earlier. Well let's see, I have been doing this blackpowder thing since about 72. Been doing mostly competitive shooting with only a little hunting thrown in. I have often been asked why I have not gotten into rein acting. The simple answer is that when you do that you usually have to take on a another name or a personality of sort and I always tell people I have enough trouble protraying myself than to take on another personality. :):)

I shoot wtih some pretty wild folks down in Brady usually and oh yeah my favorite place is Lacoste, I like to shoot the steel! Most people who have ever shot in Lacoste will know me. They are for all practical purposes my extended family like most clubs are.

I am a single parent also and have raised three kiddos since 95. I have one son left home who is a great guy. Got him interested in shooting and even built him (my first attempt) a Vincent Rifle last year. My direction I think is toward more shooting at competition in the future and also to trying to improve upon my gun building.

Well that is a little about me, glad I found yall and will look forward to perhaps helping others and also to have a few of my questions answered for me in the meantime. Hello to everyone,

Rabbit

ps Lacoste and Brady are in Texas! Yall

Latest posts

Back