• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New to the Forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redhairedwench

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello the camp! I am a newbie to the forum, but not to re-enacting or black powder shooting by a long shot. Been in the hobby since I was 10 with my folks, still do it when I can get away. I do French and Indian War as well as Rev. and buckskinning...a bit of target shooting as well. Like my woodswalks and throwin knife and hawk. Feel free to look me up! :thumbsup:

welcome.gif

Welcome! I'm new to the forum myself, and like you I've been shooting and reenacting for years. This is a good place to learn no matter how long you've been at it and the folks are friendly. So, just jump right on in and hang on. Let me warn you though, it is addictive!

:results:

Welcome, it's good to have you here. Hope to see you around the campfire now and again.

Redhairedwench,.... "WELCOME" to this here camp,.... we need more wimmin here to keep us men "squared away"!! :applause: :haha:

YMHS
rollingb

RHW,
welcome to the forum glad to have you with
us. always glad to have another lady on board
wench or not. lots of friendly folks here! join
in and contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Welcome from another Michigander. Glad to have you aboard. Hope to see you around the forum.

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

Welcome we like wenches! :crackup: :crackup:

You've found the best place on the web for ML.

Say how did you happen to find us!

Chuck
TMA Prez

Welcome to the forum.What part of Northern Michigan?I used to live in Traverse City once upon a time...

Howdy from the Sunny Southland! You've found a camp where hospitality abounds. Enjoy the Forum, its a great place to be :thumbsup:

I was told about your forum by a member of my dad's gun club up here in Gaylord. Name's William Knapp, I do believe. Thanks for the warm welcome! :redthumb:

RHW,

Welcome to TMF; prepare youself for a fun time here, you may even learn a thing or two, as well as teach a thing or two.

Jim.

:thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back