• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New to the forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyfisher76544

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi! I came across this forum while web surfing. I am currently in Iraq and soon(hopefully) will be back in Texas. I plan on purchasing a Traditions Shenandoah when I get back, flintlock. Anyone have any suggestions?Thanks

Anyone have any suggestions?

Keep your head down... :winking:

Welcome to the forum and come home safely...

I am currently in Iraq

Could you imaging being there with only muzzleloaders?

Makes you wonder how the armies of long ago did it...

Flintlocks are cool, yep, nothing like a rock in the lock...

flyfisher76544,
welcome to the forum glad that you
found us during your surfing. ditto to MM hope you get
home safe and sound. lots of great folks here at
this forum and just about all the info you
will need in you b/p pursuits.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

Welcome flyfisher76544. Keep safe in Iraq. My friend is there also as an engineer. Glad you found us and enjoy the fourms. There is a ton of great info here.

Yes - Welcome aboard. Thanks for being there for us. Hope this forum is helpful to you.
IM jaybe :thumbsup:

I didn't know they had surfing in Iraq! :crackup: Thanks for your work over there and our prayers are with you :redthumb:. Hope the forum helps pass the time until you get safely back. Welcome and don't hesitate to pitch in on the conversations.

Welcome to the forum flyfisher76544! First of all, our prayers are with you - get back to Texas soon! Thank you for your service! :master: :master: :master:

I always start to get the fly fishing "bug" (pun intended) this time of year!

Once you shoot that flintlock, you're gonna be hooked! Lots of great info to be found here and lots of friendly advice and opinions - feel free to ask questions!

Welcome again!

Welcome!! Bring some of your buddies aboard. We all have a good time here. I know you all could use that. We'd be glad to oblige ya's. Could one or more of you do me a BIG favor? Make a terrorist happy, MARTYR his ass!! :curse: :: :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Back