• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New to the forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loja man

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all,
Found you all on the web as I have been looking for better answers related to muzzleloader hunting and care. I grew up hunting in the jungles of South America with 22lr and 12g shotguns. After collage moved to Oregon and did a little rifle hunting. Now I’m in my native state, first time I’ve lived here since I was born, of Kentucky!
I bought a TC New Englander about 2 years ago to join my brother in a primitive weapons only hunting zone. I have always loved traditional muzzleloaders! My dad has a Kentucky long rifle that I hunted with on one of our years in the US. Shot my first deer with it!!
Now that I am living in KY I will be spending a lot more time in the woods with my TC. This weekend is muzzleloader pre season!! Also will be joking my Father, brother and nephew on thier annual camping/hunting trip in a primitive weapons only zone!
Thanks for having me along
Aaron

Welcome to the forum my friend.

We’re glad that you’ve found us. The TC New Englander is a nice hunting muzzleloader. There’s a good bit of information on it right here by using the search feature.

Anyway, we have many members with extensive knowledge and experience. They’d be more than happy to answer any multitude of questions that you may have?

We look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future my friend. Welcome aboard!

Respectfully, Cowboy

Went out to set my deer blind today. Took my muzzleloader. It was a good day!

Attachments

• 9479DAC1-0523-4873-8647-76827AAF75DF.jpeg
    9479DAC1-0523-4873-8647-76827AAF75DF.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 55

Latest posts

Back