New to Muzzle loading Forum

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Butch523

Pilgrim
Reaction score
I am Butch523, age 73, live and hunt close to home principally in Mountainous East Tennesse, but hunted over the last 60 years in GA, SC, FL, VA, Maine and various sites in South America and Islands.
My main interests are wild boar and other large game, but also predators and varmint also hunting. All recently with ML/BP, but prior experience with 40 plus rim and centerfire arms also.
To offer the group is my experiences and collected information regarding close-in, rough terrain, thicket hunting stalking, some with dogs and long-range cross-valley and other methods of shooting. Offer to share loads and trial/error experiences.
Butch523

Banjoman

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I am Butch523, age 73, live and hunt close to home principally in Mountainous East Tennesse, but hunted over the last 60 years in GA, SC, FL, VA, Maine and various sites in South America and Islands.
My main interests are wild boar and other large game, but also predators and varmint also hunting. All recently with ML/BP, but prior experience with 40 plus rim and centerfire arms also.
To offer the group is my experiences and collected information regarding close-in, rough terrain, thicket hunting stalking, some with dogs and long-range cross-valley and other methods of shooting. Offer to share loads and trial/error experiences.
Butch523
Do you hunt with a smooth bore? Smooth bore flintlocks are my favorite.

Allenby

32 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome from Franklin. I’m the last living Confederate soldier!

fpg68j2p

32 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Butch523
Welcome to group

Flintlock Whiskey

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Butch523
Good to have you here.