• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to muzzle loaders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been a competitive shooter for a while but am new to muzzle loaders. Unfortunately, of fortunately, I can see this becoming a pretty good addiction. I’m looking forward to learning a lot and making big white clouds at the range.
Welcome from MD

Welcome to the forum.
Come over to the members only shooting competition and shoot some postal targets. We have a different challenge each month.
I appreciate the info but postal matches aren’t my thing. P
Welcome from Valley Ranch in North Irving. What sort of competition were you involved in?

Started with IDPA. Dabbled in USPSA but then got hooked on 3 gun. Haven’t shot much yet n the last 10 years though. Tearing up my knee doesn’t make running around very easy.

Welcome from Franklin, Tn. You will learn a lot and advise is given in a very friendly manner….from the last living Confederate soldier. Hi

I appreciate the info but postal matches aren’t my thing. P

Started with IDPA. Dabbled in USPSA but then got hooked on 3 gun. Haven’t shot much yet n the last 10 years though. Tearing up my knee doesn’t make running around very easy.
You can relax here, With black powder there’s No Running on the Pool Deck!!

I’ve been a competitive shooter for a while but am new to muzzle loaders. Unfortunately, of fortunately, I can see this becoming a pretty good addiction. I’m looking forward to learning a lot and making big white clouds at the range.
Welcome from northern kentucky and have fun

Black powder has an additional benefit.....mosquitos are not fond of the smoke so keep up a good "black powder cloud". ;)

Welcome from Meridian, Idaho.

Back