• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New to muzzle loaders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been a competitive shooter for a while but am new to muzzle loaders. Unfortunately, of fortunately, I can see this becoming a pretty good addiction. I’m looking forward to learning a lot and making big white clouds at the range.
Welcome from the state of Nebraska!
Do you have a specific rifle, pistol, smoothbore, shotgun etc that is calling you?
Tell us more.
Larry

Welcome from the state of Nebraska!
Do you have a specific rifle, pistol, smoothbore, shotgun etc that is calling you?
Tell us more.
Larry

I bought an old TC renegade flint lock. A couple Pietta 1858s and a Ruger old Army to get me started. I’m a bit of a history buff and would really like to get into old military rifles. Probably start with war between the states era.

Welcome to the forum.
Come over to the members only shooting competition and shoot some postal targets. We have a different challenge each month.

Back