• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New to Forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harley268

32 Cal
Reaction score
I have been shooting muzzleloaders for a number of years now and have used the forum here many times to look up info, but thought I would join now since my dad just gave me some of his "older" muzzleloaders and I might be posting a few questions. I am from North Central IL and love my muzzleloaders. My father got me into muzzleloading a long time ago (he belonged to a black powder club in PA when I was a kid, and he was involved in competitive shooting). I don't shoot competitively myself, but I enjoy shooting and hunting with everything from Flintlocks to the newest in-lines. For those of you that aren't familiar with IL deer hunting laws, we can't use anything except Shotguns, Muzzleloaders, or pistols. During firearm season here I use a muzzleloader/pistol. Anyway, that's me and will chime in now on some discussions as well as post a few questions.

I have been shooting muzzleloaders for a number of years now and have used the forum here many times to look up info, but thought I would join now since my dad just gave me some of his "older" muzzleloaders and I might be posting a few questions. I am from North Central IL and love my muzzleloaders. My father got me into muzzleloading a long time ago (he belonged to a black powder club in PA when I was a kid, and he was involved in competitive shooting). I don't shoot competitively myself, but I enjoy shooting and hunting with everything from Flintlocks to the newest in-lines. For those of you that aren't familiar with IL deer hunting laws, we can't use anything except Shotguns, Muzzleloaders, or pistols. During firearm season here I use a muzzleloader/pistol. Anyway, that's me and will chime in now on some discussions as well as post a few questions.
Welcome from the state of Nebraska!
Larry

Back