• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New to forum

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJoeJ

32 Cal
Reaction score
Howdy, I'm Joe Johnston a native of Colorado. I have been refurbishing BP rifles and pistols for a few years now as primarily a hobby. I also do smokeless rifles and pistols, but not as often. Other items include casting bullets for reloading and BP as well as brass for smokeless. I have enjoyed shooting BP for a few years and even hunted (but didn't get a shot). Found this site looking for information (Thanks) and joined to keep learning. A favorite pistol is an 1878 Colt DA, thats a brass cartridge BP pistol (wouldn't want to blow it up with smokeless powder).
Colorado Joe

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you will fit right in here. :)

We don't talk about cartridge guns that uses primed cartridges or smokeless powder but everything else you mentioned is fair game on the forum.

Sounds like I could learn a thing or two from you. Glad you found the place. My experience here has been entirely positive with some folks here being incredibly experienced and helpful. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Back