• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New to CO...help!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CWC

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Actually I'm not even new to CO yet. I'll be moving there next week. I would love to hear some black powder related advice from people in the area. I'll be living somewhere on the western side of Denver, possibly Arvada or Golden. I found one BP club, but it's all the way down in Pueblo. Are there any good clubs closer to me? What about nearby Rendezvous? I would also like to get into historical trekking and PC hunting. Anyone in the area wanna invite a newbie along on your trek? :)

Fort Lupton has a club; St Vrain Muzzleloaders.
Loveland has one; Buckhorn Skinners.
Golden use to have one at The Golden Gun Club.

Contact the Colo. State Muzzleloading Assc. for additionsl ones.

Thanks for the reply! I was begining to think no one reads these regional forums.... I'll look into those clubs.

Back