• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New TF-O patch knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here:

This is one of my TF-O patch knives. It’s small, but it’s still the same great knife that it’s been for many years!

This one is $110.00 +$15.00 s&h and insured priority to ANY of the 50 United States. Not territories or possessions, all prices are in USD$. The handle alone is worth buying the knife for!

The knife measures 6-3/8”overall length; with a razor sharp 3.25” long blade that is hard enough to not need sharpening for a long time. The blade measures 1.25” wide at the widest point. The blade is made of 3/32” thick 1095 high carbon steel. It features a full tang handle with beautiful Curly flame Maple slabs held on by (2) 1/8” iron pins. It's been oiled, waxed and polished to a satin sheen.

Pictures do not do the Curly Maple justice. You need to actually see it!. The Curly Maple handle scales have a gorgeous figure! You’ll get remembered at your camp, rendezvous’, OR next shoot, just for the handle.

This sheath pictured is a Left hander. However I plan to get a Right handed one done this weekend. If you want this knife with the Left handed sheath just let me know. Left hand makes no difference if it’s used as a neck knife or tied to your shooting bag? The sheath is hand crafted of 5 oz. Vegetable tanned tooling hide. It’s X stitched with artificial sinew in a lighter natural color. The sheath is dyed a deep Reddish Brown. The fold over belt loop is stitched down with artificial sinew for a period correct look as well.

This knife can be worn as a neck knife. But the sheath will fit over a belt of 1-1/2” wide or less. Even though this knife is fairly small, it will perform huge tasks. This is a multi-purpose knife. It will cut patches dress game or do medium sized camp chores. You can pass this knife on from generation to generation. The reputation for the quality of my knives is supported by the critical feedback from real hunters and shooters who use them regularly. My designs are all based on what I would use. You won’t find better quality; period looking, affordable hand crafted knives, than those from the shop of Two Feathers, ask the owners and users. My knives are crafted to look OLD and used!

Please buy American; and support our local craftsmen. View attachment 98315

I prefer PayPal friends, but accept postal or bank money orders. I sell and ship to Canada. All my prices are in USD$. I ship same day as funds are received. The exceptions are PO hours, Federal Holidays, Sundays, or extreme weather. If interested, please PM me here.

As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:

Two Feathers

Back