• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD New TF-O patch knife.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy Folks, Two Feathers here: I have another offering. I’m relisting this one with just the Right Handed sheath. This is a beautifully handled TF-O patch knife, with a slight variation. This one is for you BP guys who do a lot of shooting at Rendezvous’ and want to look the part. The blade is just slightly longer than my Original Patch knife by ½”. The price is $110.00 + $15.00 shipping & insurance, in USD$.

The knife is 6-3/4” long overall. With a 1095 HC full tang blade that measures 3.5” long by 1-1/4” wide. It’s RAZOR sharp from stem to stern, (as are all my knives). This knife has a beautiful Curly Maple handle that I brought out the grain on for that eye catching look. It’s been sealed with Linseed Oil, waxed, and buffed. The handle slabs are attached with (2) 1/8” Iron pins.

The sheath is 5oz. Veg tanned Cow hide. It has been “X” stitched with natural color artificial sinew. It’s Dark Brown. It’s signed, then treated with Neatsfoot oil and Aussie leather conditioner for years of hard use. The sheath has a 2” belt loop, for a 2” wide belt, but the knife can be carried as a neck knife with the addition of a leather thong. This knife was designed for patch cutting, but it will just as easily clean and dress game, like, Coon, Squirrels, Grouse, Pheasants, Fish or even Elk, Deer Or a Moose!!

This knife will rapidly become your “Go to” companion, and you’ll get plenty of great compliments on it at you next Rendezvous, shoot, Mountain Man encampment, or hunting trip.

Please support our local craftsmen and buy American, thank you.
1617976230547.jpeg

You can rest assured that you’re getting the best quality hand crafted knife possible with a Two Feathers knife! My 100% satisfied customer feedback speaks for itself. Check it out on the forum.

I prefer PayPal friend’s option, but I accept postal and bank money orders. Money orders will add 1 week for Snail mail delivery times.

I ship same day as funds are received. The exceptions are, Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather

I sell to Canada as well, but again all my prices are in USD’s

If interested, PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks for looking.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• Double sheath TF-O 3-16-2021 002 edited 30.jpg
    Double sheath TF-O 3-16-2021 002 edited 30.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 95
  • Double sheath TF-O 3-16-2021 005 edited 30.jpg
    Double sheath TF-O 3-16-2021 005 edited 30.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Double sheath TF-O 3-16-2021 006 edited 30.jpg
    Double sheath TF-O 3-16-2021 006 edited 30.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 91
Hello TwoFeathers. You know I've been admiring these for a long time. I wonder if you happen to have one of your "original" versions handy there and could post a pic of this slightly longer one beside the original for a size comparison?

TXFlynHog:
Nope...sorry buddy, I only make a few knives at a time. I don't make more until the ones I have are gone, so until this one sells, there won't be anymore TF-O's, sorry. I only made this one because I had a 1/2" longer piece of 1095 laying here that I didn't want to waste. I'm happy that you look, thanks for your time to comment.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back