• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New t shirt

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just saw it on amazon and had to get it.
I’m not picking on percussion shooter or any one else... I just thought it was too cute to pass up
574EC882-FE33-4F3E-828B-2DA1DCCC9302.jpeg

A super t-shirt, I had a similar one, but it broke in a few places when I was hunting, and now I think I will have to buy a new one. It was my mother's birthday not long ago, and I gave her one of the best mom t-shirts, she liked it. They are of good quality, very high-quality cotton washes very well. They do not need to be ironed. In general, it is a perfect gift for dear women. In addition, you can find them at affordable prices and order even online, especially now in a pandemic. Good luck.

Last edited:
Seems like alot of the times that I find a Tee or sweat shirt with a decent message , the shirt is made of mostly polyester. Sorry, if it isn't cotton I'm not wearing it.

Back