• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope you're as happy with your TVM early Lancaster as I am with my late Lancaster. I think TVM makes a well made gun at a good price and are friendly easy to work with people.
Chris

Congrats on your new rifle my friend! I can feel your excitement. Happy times. :grin:

Sounds like a very nice rifle and good for you!

A range report will be in order. Also when you are able to do so we'd love to see some pics of her!

Happy for ya my friend!

Respectfully, Cowboy :thumbsup:

Congratulations! I've also been considering a purchase from TVM. I'm watching all the reports and they seem like a good value.

I have the exact same set up, German silver and all, except the caliber is .62. What a shooter! And a beauty! I love the way the wide buttplate distributes the felt recoil. It's a pleasure to shoot! Enjoy!

Welcome to addicts is us. Once I got the first one I new I was hooked. I think there should be a room of flintlocks in every good sized art show in the country, what looks better hanging on a wall than a handbuilt frontstuffer.

I have southern rifle made from one of their kits. Tvm were very easy and helpful to work with. The kit had quality products and parts. Would gladly buy from again. Those lancasters look mighty fine on tvm website. I tell you this. I will never do another kit,unless it is in the white. I don,t have the skills or the patience. If it wasn,t for my bbest and ever patient friend Rick, i would have thrown the kit in the garbage. Btw, the rifle shoots true.

Latest posts

Back