• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Rifle n Bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
22fowl said:
Jethro224 said:
That rifle sure is purty.

Whoever built that bag shoulda trimmed that pokin' out side hair offa that cat face tho.

Its not easy to tame a flatlander ally cat...LOL!

Bag looks great Jeffrow... :thumbsup:

Thanks.
And, yer right, it wasn't easy tamin' that cat. Fought me every stitch. That hair was so fine it was crazy. Kept wantin' to pull thru the back side of the holes along with the thread.

Jeffro..How did you get around the hair pull through issue...Yikes!
Sure looks good! :thumbsup:

I had to wet the fur and try to part it with a comb where I wanted to stitch. It dried real fast tho. Hard to keep it wet. Could only do a few stitches at a time.
Then, if I was real careful, I'd only pull a few hairs thru. I pulled what I could back thru with the needle tip. Then I trimmed the rest close with a scissors and burnt the stubble off.

Jethro224 said:
I had to wet the fur and try to part it with a comb where I wanted to stitch. It dried real fast tho. Hard to keep it wet. Could only do a few stitches at a time.
Then, if I was real careful, I'd only pull a few hairs thru. I pulled what I could back thru with the needle tip. Then I trimmed the rest close with a scissors and burnt the stubble off.
------------------------------------------

Thank You Jeffrow!...

Bet that alley will never be the same!
a woodchuck would work great too!
Any ting wit short hair. scratching my head! Tinking.

Jethro224 said:
22fowl said:
Jethro224 said:
Whoever built that bag shoulda trimmed that pokin' out side hair offa that cat face tho.

And, yer right, it wasn't easy tamin' that cat. Fought me every stitch.

Oh, so that's why he's got such a mean look on his face! :cursing: :rotf: :rotf:

Grey Whiskers said:
Jethro224 said:
22fowl said:
Jethro224 said:

And, yer right, it wasn't easy tamin' that cat. Fought me every stitch.

Oh, so that's why he's got such a mean look on his face! :cursing: :rotf: :rotf:
-----------------------------

That cat is from underneath the hood of his jeep..
The jeep was on blocks in the alley cause the junk yards has run outta parts.. when it come time to try and start the jeep..this here cat thing came a flying out.....LoL! Now dis cat had the distributor cap in its jaws and dat's the last one on earth.
Jeffrow..Don't knows how you did it but we are proud ..you saved the cap and all.
And dats da trooth.... :wink:

Just ask one ??...Did you ever get the Jeep to run???...cause thats a real waste of cement blocks.

:slap: That ain't right.
You know that you just can't stop a Jeep!
That ol' Grand Cherokee is pushin' 300,000 miles and still runs like a top! (It only SOUNDS like she's comin' apart. It's fine just ignore that.)
AND, the only junkyard on it is the transfer case 'cause I wore a hole thru the first one and all the fluid fell out.

Atta-Boy Jeffrow!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Gotts-sta Love me some Jeeps!!!
Takes a special type to keepum running!

Did you really..pull dat lucky horse shoe outta your backside and thumped dat ole alley cat at 30 yards high tailing all wit out chipping Dat cap ??..........You's Good!....Real Good!

Love the Bag..Enjoy the Voos's and shoots this season...Dan

OK, Dan'l, if'n ya REALLY want the whole truth... ya gotta swear not to tell the crazy cat-lady neighbor down the street what happened.

See, 'bout sundown every evenin' she sets out a bowl of kitty chow for the strays. Well... somebody mighta spilt a bit o' shine in that there bowl maybe. A feller could probly ketch a stumblin' drunk tomcat fairly easy I would imagine...

Jeffrow!..
Kinda sounds like night time snipe hunting wita burlap bag??
Rumor has it... der sum good shine in dem parts.
Best not spill da good stuff.
Heard I just makes sum of dem wild eyed and all. Be careful dem alley cats is a handful.

Back