• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Rifle n Bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreyWhiskers

69 Cal.
Reaction score
Chambers Early Lancaster kit in 54 cal. Built with a LOT of help from a Roy Stroh.

Shooting bag with bobcat flap built by Jethro.

And my old horn.

IMG_2883_zpsv8nneaf2.jpg

IMG_2882_zpsq6eksbgo.jpg

IMG_2885_zpsdbsyjkzh.jpg

All looks great! Beautiful piece of wood on that gun...color of it is just fantastic. :thumbsup: As Kicking Bird said at the end of Dances with Wolves, "so, how does it smoke?" Been able to get her sighted in yet?

I like fur on accessories, the problem where I hunt is those burr bushes with the tiny burrs on a "string" that get on everything. Even wooly whisker bow string silencers aren't sacred to those burr bushes! :shake:

Mike

When I finally got the front sight low enuf I found it to be quite accurate. It points well and the trigger is fantastic.

I hadn't thought about fur and stickers. But I'm ready to bloody this rifle so I'll find out much of an issue that is. GW

Roy has been turning out a lot of great work lately. He's a great guy to work with. I use him for restoration work and he's great 5o deal with.

That rifle sure is purty.

Whoever built that bag shoulda trimmed that pokin' out side hair offa that cat face tho.

Beautiful looking stock! Beautiful looking rifle too. Everything is just plain old beautiful. :thumbsup:

Very Nice Rig!.......

Like the short strap on that bag. :wink:

Does your wife miss the cat???? :grin:

Do you need to stand on that stump to see your sights??? :rotf:

Now go shoot a big boar with that Handy rifle! :thumbsup:

Another family heirloom born...

You Luck Dog!

Gray whiskers

plz post a picture of the tang carving..

Roy did this one proud... :thumbsup:

Jethro224 said:
That rifle sure is purty.

Whoever built that bag shoulda trimmed that pokin' out side hair offa that cat face tho.

Its not easy to tame a flatlander ally cat...LOL!

Bag looks great Jeffrow... :thumbsup:

Back