• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New proud Confederate member

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawk78

Southern Pride
Reaction score
My mom is a Confederate and my dad a Yank. But, I claim the Confederacy. I love everything and anything dealing with our great country's history. I also absolutely love all my muzzleloaders, accoutrements, accessories, supplies, lead, powder, clothing, etc. I even love to clean my guns.
I look forward to learning more about my muzzleloader hobbies from all of yaw!

Welcome, Hawk. Most of us aren’t old enough to remember the Confederacy so your stories will be most certainly enjoyed. Lots of friendly and knowledgeable people. I’ve learned a great deal here the past few years.

Welcome, Hawk, there is plenty to learn here, and lots of friends from all over the world. Although the Confederacy only lasted about 4-5 years, it lives on in the hearts of millions.
Glad you're here, and I hope you will grow here. Great people on the Forum wait to help you learn. George.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings fellow Reb!
I just retired after 22 years in the Army of Northern Virginia. Specifically, E Co. 1st Texas Vol. Infy. Hood's Brigade. With the rank of Ordnance Sgt.
Deo Vindice!

Back