• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD New Powder Horn For Sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I just made this lovely Powder Horn today and am offering it for sale, asking $100 plus shipping (from North Carolina).
This horn is 12" long from the tip to plug bottom (measuring the inside of the curve).
The plug is stained Pine, 3/4" thick, 3" wide by 2" in height.
I heated the horn until malleable and drove the plug in, and doweled it in place. Completely air tight.
The lower part of the horn is lightly dyed and sealed with shellac and then paste wax.
The black color throughout is natural.
It would wear well on either right or left side.
I am quite pleased with it.
Thanks for looking,
Bob

Attachments

• Horn 1.jpg
    Horn 1.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Horn 2.jpg
    Horn 2.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 84
  • Horn 4.jpg
    Horn 4.jpg