• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Person

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swordofkeith

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Keith, I am a long time muzzleloader with over 20 years of experience. I am an NRA/ NMLRA certified Muzzleloading Instructor working towards getting his TC rating with the NRA. I am a reenactor of the revolutionary war and medieval/ renaissance eras. I've been shooting Matchlocks, wheellocks, snaphaunce, flintlocks, and percussion black powder arms. I have come here to get more involved with the muzzleloading community. I ran a blacksmithing/metalworking business at the reenactments back in WA but I just finished moving to MO with the family. I have come here for advice on current projects and hopefully find people to go recreational muzzleloading with. :)

Hello everyone! My name is Keith, I am a long time muzzleloader with over 20 years of experience. I am an NRA/ NMLRA certified Muzzleloading Instructor working towards getting his TC rating with the NRA. I am a reenactor of the revolutionary war and medieval/ renaissance eras. I've been shooting Matchlocks, wheellocks, snaphaunce, flintlocks, and percussion black powder arms. I have come here to get more involved with the muzzleloading community. I ran a blacksmithing/metalworking business at the reenactments back in WA but I just finished moving to MO with the family. I have come here for advice on current projects and hopefully find people to go recreational muzzleloading with. :)
Welcome from VA

Latest posts

Back