• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD New Orleans Ace .44

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinner

40 Cal.
Reaction score
New Orleans Ace .44 pistol in good condition.
CMC manufacturing.
$100 shipped
20200510_171645.jpg

Curious, is this a rifled barrel?

Last edited by a moderator:
Smoothbore. Still pretty accurate @ 7-10 yds, which is further than this type of pistol is meant for.

I want to buy this but I can't figure out how to do it.
Do you mean you want it but you can't afford it, or, are you saying you don't know how to tell Sinner you want to buy it and set up the arrangements with him privately to pay for it and get it shipped to your home?

If you want to buy it, you just told him in your post. If you want to work out the details of the sale, send him a Private Message (called a "Conversation" on our forum).
To send him a Conversation, put your cursor in the big "S" in his avatar box. That will open a little window. Click on "Start Conversation".
When the Conversation window opens, give it a title in the box that says "Title....
Then write him your message and hit the Start Conversation button at the bottom of the page to send it.

When you get an answer, a red number will show up in the little envelope in the blue bar at the upper right hand area of the screen.

I have sent two emails regarding this. Is any one receiving them?

I have no idea what's happening with the person who posted this ad but he hasn't been here since June 17, 2020. That would explain why he hasn't answered private message posts on the forum.

In order to find out when someone was last on the forum, if your running a computer, go to the avatar symbol or the name of the person in the left hand column.
Right click on it and select "Open in new tab".

Open the tab. It will show some details about him including when he/she was last on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back