• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Old Guy From Iowa

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JrBarnes

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am 64 and I drive a bus for now. I will be quitting soon because of insulin dependency/diabetes. No big. I want to move to another state closer to the left side ocean, but to a Red colored state.

I bought and lost my first KY back in 72. A beautiful Navy Arms 45 cal. replica. Then the stuff hit the fan and I lost it. I built a CVA KY from a kit in about 80-81. I kept it until I sold it in 2001. Now I am ready to build a Traditions kit. A 45 cal KY, and this one I will keep.

Blackpowder or Pyrodex, or any other sub...I love the smell of smoke in the morning. Problem is I can't shake it loose until about 1 pm. (The range I go to faces East anyway so why hurry?)

Welcome to the Camp, JrBarnes. :hatsoff:

Old guns, like everything else in our lives, are just passing through our hands. Build that KY, and shoot the Hell out of 'er.

When you get to that Red State, hang your targets with their backs to the Blue. That way, you'll always be ready. :wink:

Back