• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New mini cannon

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just purchase off of ebay a brass .50 cal. Dicar Spain Yorktown cannon. Cost was cheap in my consideration. (less than $80). So if your interested in a firable cannon try there. Now I have to develop a charge for it. This is my 3rd small cannon that I have. And I am still looking. I really want a small swivel cannon as my next one.

btech said:
Just finished making this. 50 cal.
Cannon.jpg

VERY nice job - must be great to live in a country where a fun gun like this does not have to be licensed like a .50cal Barrett rifle...

...and you don't have to lock it up with the hole removed from the barrel to make it safe...

tac

Cynthialee said:
Spiffy! I want one but I am under strict orders from my better half to not acquire a cannon.
You're just not begging right! :wink:
Here, try this...just think every morning we can raise the colors and bring down leaves! Err, on second thought....

Dixie Gun offers a full scale Civil War field cannon for $10,000! 3" bore. I think it would look great in the front yard. Wife doesn't agree.

btech said:
Dixie Gun offers a full scale Civil War field cannon for $10,000! 3" bore. I think it would look great in the front yard. Wife doesn't agree.
You and Cynthialee better butt heads over this one! maybe you can work out a "time share"! :rotf:

I have been trying to figure out how to get even a Mt. Howitzer for years. Almost have the wife convinced . But there is just 1 small problem. How to get the dough to buy the bugger. She said if I can afford it I can have one. But I have a case of Pecuninary strangulation. I have done most positions on one during civil war events. The position I like best is the #2 man.

Back