• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howdy,

I am using my SASS nickname as my Username. I have not had a chance to peruse this site yet, but some time in the next week I'll be back. Just got back from working 5 weeks in central WV, and dinner's on the table.

See ya down the trail.

Coop

Welcome to the forum Coop.
Coop sounds better to me than Chicken Coop...kinda like Gary Cooper. Hope you don't mind.

I think you will find this site interesting.
There's more than a small amount of knowledge here, and we are all friendly.

After you've finished your dinner, join in the conversations. We are always happy to have new company. :)

The forum would not let me use just "Coop", so I went with my SASS name.

I shoot in a lot of different competitions, but all I shoot is the real blackpowder, from flintlocks to percussion to C&B revolvers to centerfire cartridges (Rifle and pistol) and to shotgun.

Some say its my curse (<<GGG>>)

Coop

Well, from the membership list, it looks like someone else beat you to "Coop" about a month ago. You know how it goes.

I don't compete but there are quite a few here who do. I just poke random holes in paper targets and thoroughly enjoy myself.
Especially when I can cover the group with my outstretched hand
:: ::.

Again, welcome aboard. ::

hey welcome to the camp....and another from good ol PA....looks like we have the most here from pa signed up way ta go...................................bob

Latest posts

Back