• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rayb

40 Cal.
Reaction score
new member as of today. been lurking a few times and decided to join up and try to learn something. Got started in this game in Europe in the late 70's (that's 1970's) when a friend gave me about 5 pounds of black. I think it may have been 3f but don't really know. Of course i had to have something to shoot it in, so bought a Ruger Old Army. Later, Back in the USA, went to the mountain state of West Virginia for a while, acquired a shotgun, then a rifle...you all know how it goes. Currently mostly trap shooting. Get lots of lookers at the range when I go but no converts yet.... Thank you for organizing this forum and your patience with my inexperience & ignorance.

welcome.gif

Thanks for joining us!
As for converts, don't worry about it. They just don't know what fun their missing.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have, and from your description of your background, I'm sure you will add to the knowledge here.

Again, Welcome to ye. :)

rayb,
welcome to the forum!!!! there is plenty of info already posted in the different forums so read away and you won't near as uninformed as you think.
again welcome and stay active

I am snake-eyes :thumbsup: :) :relax:

Latest posts

Back