• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 57295

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi There,
New member from New Zealand and first time owner of a .50 Lyman GPR. I decided to become a member because I have already spent so much time reading through a lot of different subjects and have even used some of the knowledge gained on here practically. I have made my own patches, and am now into the experimenting phase of different lube recipes and materials, as well as over powder wadding. There isn't much interest here in New Zealand in regards to Black Powder Shooting which is a shame, so it makes accessories and other items hard to come by.

Welcome from Wisconsin. I've seen quite a few Kiwi folks post here. Nice to know that there are other places in the world that still allow their citizenry at least black powder guns! I hear Australia is getting worse every year.

Welcome from Wisconsin. I've seen quite a few Kiwi folks post here. Nice to know that there are other places in the world that still allow their citizenry at least black powder guns! I hear Australia is getting worse every year.
Yes, Australia is way worse than here in NZ the Western State of Australia is about to ban all weapons they consider "high powered"

Back