• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mtwolfer

Pilgrim
Reaction score
New to the forum, but long time muzzle loader deer hunter, I have been using modern in lines for several years then moved to Montana that only recently started a "Heritage season" so had to find a side lock percussion shooter. I shoot wrong handed and these can be hard to find. I also just recently got interested in percussion revolvers.

You don't need to use a left handed rifle, many of us left-handed shooters use right-handed rifles with no problems, even flintlock. We have always had to adapt to the right-handed world. There is nothing wrong with using a right handed gun if you want to but you don't have to. Welcome to the forum.

New to the forum, but long time muzzle loader deer hunter, I have been using modern in lines for several years then moved to Montana that only recently started a "Heritage season" so had to find a side lock percussion shooter. I shoot wrong handed and these can be hard to find. I also just recently got interested in percussion revolvers.
WELCOME..., and

My brother and my dad are also both "sinister"...., (Old definition meaning left-handed)..., and they shoot stuff like this...

BUGGY RIFLE 1.JPG

LD

Welcome Wolfer. You can still use your inlines to help us de-wolf. Have at it I say !!!
I got into it for the same impure reasons as you, but the veterans here are really tolerant of our type.
Or....we just give em a good laugh.

Welcome from Michigan. I shoot left, and have a few LH flintlocks. I also have some RH flintlocks and shoot them just as good. I have found that the lock doesn't matter near as much as the cast of the stock. Some are fine others just don't line up with my eye.

Latest posts

Back