• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobody85

16 bore
Reaction score
Salutations to all. I am a new member here. I’ve never been a part of anything like this before. Still learning to navigate things. Looking forward to it though.

For some reason my responses never go through, and just await an approval. Very frustrating

Salutations to all. I am a new member here. I’ve never been a part of anything like this before. Still learning to navigate things. Looking forward to it though.
Welcome from the talking rock bpshooters charter club.

For some reason my responses never go through, and just await an approval. Very frustrating
Because new members need a minimum number of posts before the posts are no longer reviewed
The reason is this thwarts the spammers, who for some reason are 95% out of India, and love to sell **** *******. I intercept about four spammers per day, and I'm not the only moderator who logs on and spots spammers
We don't advertise how many posts are needed, because then the spammers merely sign up, post "welcome" messages to other new members to reach the required post-count..., then spam up the place.

LD

Because new members need a minimum number of posts before the posts are no longer reviewed
The reason is this thwarts the spammers, who for some reason are 95% out of India, and love to sell **** *******. I intercept about four spammers per day, and I'm not the only moderator who logs on and spots spammers
We don't advertise how many posts are needed, because then the spammers merely sign up, post "welcome" messages to other new members to reach the required post-count..., then spam up the place.

LD
Hi Dave, what constitutes a post? Is it a new thread and/or reply? I tried introducing myself twice, plus posted about an 1842 Springfield. If I repost the 1842 Springfield, with different wording, does that count? Will it post twice?

Back