• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New member.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sylvan

Haunter of forests.
Reaction score
New to the forums. Not new to muzzle loading. I honestly made this profile in order to try to find someone in Poland who can help me get a ball mold from saguaro-arms.

Hi and welcome from northern New Mexico. It's none of my business, but any particular reason you need a polish ball mold?
It’s one of the only .675 molds I could find that wasn’t 100 dollars.

New to the forums. Not new to muzzle loading. I honestly made this profile in order to try to find someone in Poland who can help me get a ball mold from saguaro-arms.
Welcome to the forum. :)
Hopefully you will find our forum interesting. We have some very knowledgable people here who, as you can tell from the advice above will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have. We also would like to see your comments and thoughts out in the other areas of the forum so, please feel to join in with the others in their conversations about muzzleloading guns.

Welcome from AZ, I have a buddy that is from the Czech Republic. Sounds like a long shot, but he got me plum wine vodka, so you never know.
I’m down for whatever could help. I’ll PM you the details.

Back