• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pilgrim67

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello to all!
New member here but certainly not a stranger to this forum as a visitor from the sidelines gleaning a wealth of information from reading the posts of others. I’m not new to muzzleloading but not very experienced either if that makes sense. However, in the last couple of years I have had more time to shoot and for some strange reason😜 my black powder arsenal has grown to three rifles and three pistols.
Just yesterday I brought home my third rifle. It is by far the oldest I have and also a bit of a mystery to me as to the make and time period. I will address this in another post as I’m looking for information and thoughts. Thank you and God bless!

Back