• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barrie Dale

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Barrie. I belong to the Crumlin Road Black Powder club as chairman. WE are located in London Ont Canada. I shoot a 45 cal senneca Thompson center rifle. I have been shooting many types of firearms for many years now. Near 60 years to be close and I love Black Powder the most out of all. I also say Thank You very Much to Angie for the warm Welcome also. Its a pleasure to be among fellow shooters.

Thank You for the warm Welcome. I just love the smell of Black Powder in the morning on a 75 yard range which our club does have. A old shack for a clubhouse which has a wood stove in it. We shoot in the deep snow weather a lot this year and will all summer as well. I have about 50 members in the Black Powder section. Some exceptional shots among the better members.

Welcome fellow Seneca shooter! I bought one for my wife and she hasn’t had much of a chance to use it! She’s got a nice Cherokee .36 though so don’t feel too bad for her...

Welcome from solviet run California. You just found the best muzzleloader sight on earth.sit back enjoy the ride it get bumpy sometimes then real smooth.enjoy

Back