• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New member saying hi.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dpage2

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Just want to introduce myself. David from Tennessee. Bought a T/C Hawken and want to learn more about black powder shooting. Built a pistol from a kit 30 years ago but foolish son messed it up some.
Looking forward to interacting with this forum.

Just want to introduce myself. David from Tennessee. Bought a T/C Hawken and want to learn more about black powder shooting. Built a pistol from a kit 30 years ago but foolish son messed it up some.
Looking forward to interacting with this forum.
Howdy David..........and welcome! I'm originally from Tennessee too. Are you in east, middle, or western part of the state? You sound like me when I started with a T/C Hawken . It's a great rifle and a way to start.

jwberns

Welcome From RI. I think a lot of us started out with a TC Hawken! Great group here with something for everyone. From firearms to cooking it’s all here. enjoy Art

Back