New Member Saying Hello

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Reaction score
I may be a new member but I am not new to muzzleloading. I built my first rifle, a flintlock, in the late 60's. Back then Dixie Gun Works was the only option. I haven't built a rifle in quite a few years but I have three that I'm working on now. A Pennsylvania style flintlock, a Tennessee style percussion rifle with a Bill Large barrel, and a Hawken. Over the years I have accumulated quite a few parts such as locks, trigger assemblies, and many other bits and pieces. It's time to start using them. These rifles have been in the works for several years but I only worked on them occasionally. When I get them finished I intend to focus on Southern Mountain rifles.(I'm from Tennessee after all).

Bill

Eterry

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy Bill from Texas. My cousin lives north of Nashville and keeps telling me he's gonna take me deer hunting up there, but it hasn't happened.
Beautiful country up there in the Volunteer State.
Et

SamTex1949

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Howdy from Piney woods of East Texas ! AH wonderful memories of Dixie Gunworks, first visited there old place back in mid 60s with my Dad, then later again in early 70s with wife ! Still have some of the "old" catalogs !

jwberns

32 Cal
Reaction score
Howdy Bill from Texas. My cousin lives north of Nashville and keeps telling me he's gonna take me deer hunting up there, but it hasn't happened.
Beautiful country up there in the Volunteer State.
Et
Howdy Eterry from Houston......,,are you a traveling man?

jwberns

32 Cal
Reaction score
I am so taken by all worthy brothers.....travelling east! Member of Garden Oaks #1306, Oak Forest #1398, and Tranquility Lodge #2000 on the moon. My mother lodge is Garden Oaks where I am an endowed member..........all in good standing!

jwberns

RATROD56

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I may be a new member but I am not new to muzzleloading. I built my first rifle, a flintlock, in the late 60's. Back then Dixie Gun Works was the only option. I haven't built a rifle in quite a few years but I have three that I'm working on now. A Pennsylvania style flintlock, a Tennessee style percussion rifle with a Bill Large barrel, and a Hawken. Over the years I have accumulated quite a few parts such as locks, trigger assemblies, and many other bits and pieces. It's time to start using them. These rifles have been in the works for several years but I only worked on them occasionally. When I get them finished I intend to focus on Southern Mountain rifles.(I'm from Tennessee after all).

Bill
Welcome, there are great people here.

Latest posts