• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New member late introduction

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam squanch

62 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi, new member from central Missouri. On this forum a while, just remembered I did not introduce myself. Stumbled upon this excellent forum , and joined. Shot muzzleloaders on and off since the age of 14. Currently trying to salvage a rifle shoppe escopeta kit. Look forward to learning a great deal here. Thank!

Thank you. The last owner took too much wood out of the forearm, and it has a horrible crack in it, so I may cut it off and make a Fowler.

Howdy Sam:
Welcome. We'd love to see your finished product! This is the place to get "help" if you need any? I'm just an observer. But been here a long time. Quite a few members from your great state of Missouri. :thumb:
God bless:
Two Feathers

Last edited:
Back