• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure that's the nicest carving I've ever seen on a Traditions pistol. I'm thinking maybe some butt end was lost to the carving making it look a little shorter than normal.

Hello everyone. I just discovered this awesome forum and signed up. I'm new to muzzle loaders and just finished my first build: hand carving and finishing a .50 cal percussion Kentucky Pistol. I've already learned so much just perusing this forum. Looking forward to sharing is sharing with all of you. And remember... Pistols at dawn!
View attachment 92490
that is a beauty. all of the carving must have taken a lot of the weight off of it?

Hello everyone. I just discovered this awesome forum and signed up. I'm new to muzzle loaders and just finished my first build: hand carving and finishing a .50 cal percussion Kentucky Pistol. I've already learned so much just perusing this forum. Looking forward to sharing is sharing with all of you. And remember... Pistols at dawn!
View attachment 92490
can you post the other side of it?

can you post the other side of it?
20210914_205016.jpg

Back