• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member intro.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from East TN
My wife’s family is from Erwin Tennessee.
Been down there many times. As most places lots of building and changes over the years.
Roan Mountain, Beauty spot, mountain laurel or maybe they called them plants rhododendron. Had to look up the spelling.
Thanks for bringing back those memories.

Welcome from East TN
Been down there many times. As most places lots of building and changes over the years.
Roan Mountain, Beauty spot, mountain laurel or maybe they called them plants rhododendron. Had to look up the spelling.
Thanks for bringing back
welcome. Is that rifle sellable

Welcome, the Bad thing about this blasted site is these so called people are GREAT! very knowledgeable and always willing to help. I know they don't care but most are good people
Just don't let them know I said any of this, as most it always goes to there heads. Lol
Welcome and have fun
Thanks, I’m heading down a rabbit hole of historic firearms.
I don’t know much about them but looking forward to learning .

Thanks for bringing back
Good place to be, I'm about 30 minutes from Roan mountain.

Hello, I have recently acquired 4 percussion muzzleloaders which I believe are originals, not reproduction.
Background on me is I’m a firearm owner, collector, FFL03 holder, shooter, trap shooter, modern muzzleloader owner, etc.
That being said I believe one of the guns I recently acquired is a 1861 US Springfield. it’s in rough condition but I believe with some work could be functional.
Holding a firearm that may have been used in the civil war means something to me.
I joined this forum to gain some knowledge from the members.
Will try to attach a pic of the 1861.
View attachment 199840
that's a gem

Back