• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Member Intro

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bearslayer

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello to all in The Muzzleloading Forum! I live in Elkhart, IN (originally from Michigan). I don't do a lot of traditional muzzleloader shooting anymore but still have interest. When I was younger and had steadier hands I built a few Kentucky rifles and Hawken rifles. My first bear was taken with a CVA Mountain Rifle I built from a kit (that is why my user name is what it is). Unfortunately all my tools and parts inventory is gathering dust now and I don't do much shooting any more. But I enjoy reading the conversations on these forums, even if I do not participate very often. Thanks for allowing me to join your group!

Hello to all in The Muzzleloading Forum! I live in Elkhart, IN (originally from Michigan). I don't do a lot of traditional muzzleloader shooting anymore but still have interest. When I was younger and had steadier hands I built a few Kentucky rifles and Hawken rifles. My first bear was taken with a CVA Mountain Rifle I built from a kit (that is why my user name is what it is). Unfortunately all my tools and parts inventory is gathering dust now and I don't do much shooting any more. But I enjoy reading the conversations on these forums, even if I do not participate very often. Thanks for allowing me to join your group!
Welcome from Oklahoma

Welcome from Virginia. I was just up your way last weekend to pickup a rifle from a fine Hoosier gentleman. Beautiful place, looks like good turkey and deer country.

Welcome from NH
Rogers Rangers.jpg

Back