New Member Intro

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

Reaction score
Hello to all in The Muzzleloading Forum! I live in Elkhart, IN (originally from Michigan). I don't do a lot of traditional muzzleloader shooting anymore but still have interest. When I was younger and had steadier hands I built a few Kentucky rifles and Hawken rifles. My first bear was taken with a CVA Mountain Rifle I built from a kit (that is why my user name is what it is). Unfortunately all my tools and parts inventory is gathering dust now and I don't do much shooting any more. But I enjoy reading the conversations on these forums, even if I do not participate very often. Thanks for allowing me to join your group!

deermanok

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Welcome from Oklahoma. Just sharing some stories and memories would be a great contribution.

Reaction score
Hello to all in The Muzzleloading Forum! I live in Elkhart, IN (originally from Michigan). I don't do a lot of traditional muzzleloader shooting anymore but still have interest. When I was younger and had steadier hands I built a few Kentucky rifles and Hawken rifles. My first bear was taken with a CVA Mountain Rifle I built from a kit (that is why my user name is what it is). Unfortunately all my tools and parts inventory is gathering dust now and I don't do much shooting any more. But I enjoy reading the conversations on these forums, even if I do not participate very often. Thanks for allowing me to join your group!
Welcome from Oklahoma

Jetmech

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Welcome from Virginia. I was just up your way last weekend to pickup a rifle from a fine Hoosier gentleman. Beautiful place, looks like good turkey and deer country.

Marshhawk

40 Cal
Reaction score
Greetings from S.C. I had about a 30-year gap in breathing blackpowder smoke. Never too late to get back at it.

Reaction score
Welcome from NH
Rogers Rangers.jpg

Latest posts