• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Member in Florida

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M855guy

Pilgrim
Reaction score
My original introduction was apparently dismissed without either notice or cause, so after re-reading through all the forum rules (& since the site did ask me to make a post here introducing myself), I'll try this again, but this time, without any awesome pictures, and using only simple words that are well within the very very very (did I say very?) narrowly confined subject matter that is this muzzle-loading forum...

Hi.
I reside in the great gun-loving state of Florida. (forever may she remain)
My user name is M855guy. (Yes, that is in reference to being a user of a modern military ammunition cartridge.)
I am an actual US Navy veteran (1995-2001), and as such, I collect, maintain, & use a rather wide variety of both historic & modern military weapons. (all of which are perfectly legal to own & operate within my state)
A teeny, tiny number of these weapons are muzzle loaders, for which (because it is both legal & I enjoy doing so), I occasionally manufacture my own paper cartridges and ammunition components.
In the past, I have even once manufactured (also legally) my own powder for these weapons. <--- I tell you this, so that you might better understand my experience(s) as an owner, user, and maintainer of such items.

I joined this forum so that I might share what experience(s) & knowledge I have, and to learn from the same of others.
Thank You for reading my post & taking a small interest in getting to know of me. I look forward to interacting with you all.

M855guy

WOW you sign up for a site, don't read the rules but you agree to them, violate them then assume that your first post was edited, and not sitting in the pending cue...

THEN you insult the membership and the site with drek of a comment, "... using only simple words that are well within the very very very (did I say very?) narrowly confined subject matter that is this muzzle-loading forum... "

I wish you well in your muzzle loading endeavors, since we are obviously "too narrow" for one such as you.

GOOD DAY SIR

LD

Welcome from Maine. I would think a vet would know about rules and see the many different topics one can post on if they so choose.
Nit Wit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back