• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New member from Queensland Australia.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olympian

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi,
new member from Oz. I shoot mainly a .45 Cal Hawkin Copy and a Remington .44 Revolver and am currently refurbishing a 2 Band Enfield 58 Cal. I am hoping to develop and produce a military style paper Cartridge for the Enfield to enable easy rapid fire from a dispense Pouch and using pre lubed R.E.A.L bullets. I have been trying to get connected with a supplier of a barrel honing tool so that I can dispense with the need to carry a ball starter when I am competing in "Walk Up" style comps. I would like a Pritchett Mold (.550) but they are way to expensive for us Ozzy shooters. I am on year two with muzzleloading and am enjoying the club fellowship a lot. Safe shooting to all from Olympian in Oz.

G'day, mate! I spent a lot of time on the phone with co-workers in Melbourne before I retired. None were interested in shooting sports tho.
Back in the '80s, I got to spend a weekend at a station outside Perth when our Navy ship docked at Fremantle. Absolutely the best place I visited - ever!
Greg

Back