• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Member from Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRCincy

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am Bryan and I hail from southwest Ohio, and have been an avid muzzleloader for over 20 years. I regularly attend the national shoots in Friendship Indiana which isn't all that far away from me. I usually do dress in pre-1840 period clothing when I am there, and predominately shoot flintlock guns. Up to know, I have owned only production firearms, and am now looking into getting a custom made rifle, not only to take to Friendship, but to do small game hunting with as well. I am glad I found this forum, and am happy to be a member, and look forward to gleaning even more knowledge and information from all of the wisdom here.

Welcome from a fellow Ohioan. Can't let you think there are only Texans on the forum! Probably many of the other Buckeyes are at the NMLRA Eastern rendezvous. Just spent three days there myself.

Bryan,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have
you with us.Always nice to see another Buckeye.
Hope you will visit often and contribute when
you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Hi Bryan and welcome! We will be waiting to hear all about your new toy. Emery

Greatings Brian:
Pull up a log and sit a spell to share some yarns an' experiences, good to have you along.

Toomuch
Shoot Flint

Love that truck, had a '48 F-1 once it didn't know the meaning of quit.

Toomuch
Shoot Flint

Welcome Brian,
You are not too far from me (I live about 30 miles south of Columbus). I go to Friendship too (mostly shoot pistol there, but some rifle and a woodswalk or two). Shoot most of the local clubs including the second Sunday at Batavia at the Miami Rifle and Pistol Club. That should not be too far from you. Usually shoot flintlock there and it is a good group. Hope to meet you sometime. Welcome to the Forum, it is a great place to learn anything you have a question about.

See ya, Jim/OH :hatsoff:

Latest posts

Back